Marise Bout is a naturopathic therapist and an accredited KG Hypnobirthing Teacher.
A few facts:
- Marise is a BATC-therapist with HBO-Medical Basic Knowledge (Plato-conform). She is broadly trained in the field of holistic women’s care, bodywork & pregnancy counselling. Her affiliation to a professional association means that she regularly takes refresher courses, shares knowledge and experience with colleagues through intervision and has a complaints procedure.
- The birth of her daughter in 2019 inspired her to specialise in pregnancy and birth.
- She is constantly on the move and likes to read new books. Thus, there is now a small library at the practice.
- Furthermore, she lives a conscious, simple life with a green touch.
- She used to want to become a biologist. Nature and everything that grows and blossoms is still a great source of inspiration.
- She ended up studying Social Geography and still has a preference for diversity and cultures from all over the world. She travelled to China and Ghana and studied and worked in the Balkans. It will not come as a surprise that English speaking expats and citizens of the world are also very welcome at Marise’s!
- She is familiar with the different flavours of life. Hence the name of the practice. Natural Waves. Moving with the waves of life. Surfing the waves.
- Core values: freedom, space, justice.
- Qualities: calm, attentive, reliable, clear, creative.