Hypnobirthing Parents’ Online Course
An online hypnobirthing course is a good alternative for a live course. You can join in from your sofa or arm chair via tablet, mobile or laptop. I would like to guide you online & virtually on your way to a calm delivery for you, your partner and your baby. Follow the official online Hypnobirthing Parents’ Online Course that you can attend in your own time in combination with tailored virtual coaching.
Benefits on-demand hypnobirthing course
What are the benefits of this on-demand hypnobirthing course?
- A full and in-depth online hypnobirthing course (with 12 hours of streamed video content)
- The accompanying digital hypnobirthing book with accompanying mp3’s
- Get started in your own home environment, at ease
- Learn at your own pace, at every stage of your pregnancy
- Always all information at your fingertips
- Easy-to-follow instructions for a simple but effective training
- Start with or without a partner. He or she can always hook up later
- All the references you need
Tailored to the Netherlands – Belgium
Tailored virtual coaching means that in addition to the 12-hour online Hypnobirthing course, we zoom in on what works for you in two private 90-minute sessions (custom & personal questions) and Dutch and Belgian birth care, so you know what to expect.
Benefits personal Dutch KGH Teacher
What are the advantages of following the online course in combination with virtual private sessions?
- Customized guidance from a qualified KGH teacher (2*1.5 hours)
- Attention to your personal questions and wishes
- Information about childbirth (in the Netherlands) in an international perspective (e.g. comparison with the UK).
- Extra attention for body-mind work
- Access to the extra Natural Waves Hypnobirthing-module – Dutch inspiration, links & resources
In the private sessions, we can focus on any hypnobirthing tools and techniques you like. For example
- Breathing and visualization techniques
- Positive birth affirmations and scripts
- Touch and massage techniques
- The use of positive anchors
- Information about the birth process so you know what to expect
- Fulfilling the role of your birth partner so that he can fully support you
Or get more in-depth info about
- Your pregnant body and what it was specially designed for
- Dutch birth care and possible interventions
- Benefits and risks of interventions so you can make an informed choice
The private sessions are also suitable for mothers who have a complicated pregnancy. The following scenarios are discussed:
- Advanced age of the mother
- Birth by caesarean section
- IVF pregnancies
- Back-to-back babies
- Longer pregnancies
- Group B streptococcal pregnancy
This online hypnobirthing support is really tailor-made, so please get in touch for the possibilities and prices. Looking forward to hear from you!